Sunday 18 August 2013

Introducing, My Portfolio : farohalfani creativework

hello. welcome to my portfolio page. in here I will publish my creation on mostly videos, sounds and drawings.

I made a business for those too, it's called "farohalfani creativework:

template is from here


I can help you on making stopmotion video, or still editing videos, and then I can help you on editing sound project such as creating backsound for events, make a dubbing record, cut some parts of song or else. I also can design many things, invitation card, web design e.t.c. 

so this page will help you to see what I've created. I will publish every project (except if my clients won't let me) of myself and wish you can enjoy it as well. thank you, keep visiting!


Share this

0 Comment to " Introducing, My Portfolio : farohalfani creativework "

Post a Comment